Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My ideal job

The other day I was walking through the Charlotte airport - and I saw a young gentleman who could pass for a young Barack Obama. I couldn't help but be a little jealous. Oh - no - I don't want to look like Obama. But one of my life long goals is to be a celebrity impersonator. Out there in the world is my doppelganger. I hope he will one day run for a high political office - say even the highest - President. I could then retire form my job and entertain birthday parties and Bar-Mitzvah's. I don't ask for much - but if anybody see's a candidate who slightly resembles me - I ask that you vote for the fellow. His point a views may be different from what you would hope for in a president. Or perhaps - he is the in the wrong political party than what you subscribe to. But -none-the-less - I beg that you still vote for my twin -- please do not crush my dreams.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Bill Braine said...

Oh, you're mighty, Lebo. Why'nt you run for office, save the impersonating? You still just get to go to Eagle Scout awards ceremonies and Bar Mitzvahs.